=?gb2312?B?tPC4tDogW3dlYmtpdC1kZXZdIFB1bGxpbmcgdG9nZXRoZXIgb24gV2ViS2k=?= =?gb2312?B?dCBNb2JpbGU=?=

wangweixun wangweixun at sh.chinamobile.com
Sun Jan 13 17:19:29 PST 2008

We had ported S60Wekbit to WinCE.
What S60Webkit or Webkit subversion repositories to merge them?

Sincerely
wormwang

-----=D3=CA=BC=FE=D4=AD=BC=FE-----
=B7=A2=BC=FE=C8=CB: webkit-dev-bounces at lists.webkit.org
[mailto:webkit-dev-bounces at lists.webkit.org] =B4=FA=B1=ED Alp Toker
=B7=A2=CB=CD=CA=B1=BC=E4: 2008=C4=EA1=D4=C212=C8=D5 2:38
=CA=D5=BC=FE=C8=CB: Peter Schojer
=B3=AD=CB=CD: Naiem Shaik; webkit-dev at lists.webkit.org
=D6=F7=CC=E2: [webkit-dev] Pulling together on WebKit Mobile

Hey guys,

There's a lot of mobile WebKit expertise in different organisations and=20
from various individuals, but we haven't really done much to put it all=20
in one place so far.

Would you be interested in sharing your findings, internal documentation =

and patches?

Some things I'd like to see:

  * Build fixes for various lightweight toolchains integrated into TOT

  * Documentation of optional defines used in the WebCore loader and=20
elsewhere, like LOW_BANDWIDTH_DISPLAY and MOBILE

  * Build instructions made public (Scratchbox, cross-compilation etc.)

  * Compiler flags

  * Bug workarounds for different architectures and toolchains

I'd love to see what Naiem's team is finding and fixing in the GTK+=20
port, what tweaks the iPhone and Android engineers are using, and the=20
lightweight libc fixes from Peter, and Collabora's findings on the Nokia =

internet tablets all in one place.

When patches get merged, the WebKit team will help you maintain them so=20
contributing code can help reduce the burden of maintaining ports and=20
build fixes out-of-tree.

I have some material I've built up privately in the last year on ARM=20
including benchmarks and patches that I'd like to start sharing too.

I do think we can get more done if we work together here. I've set up a=20
wiki page -- please edit this with your findings and suggestions:

   http://trac.webkit.org/projects/webkit/wiki/Mobile

You can register an account on the wiki here:

   http://trac.macosforge.org/projects/webkit/register