[webkit-dev] webkit test suite help

syed mehdi smmehadi at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 02:52:34 PST 2008

I admit that latest revision will have lots of fixes and will be better, but
our dev team have made a lot of changes in that/old revision and they
might not get to new version quickly (may take a month or so for integration
with latest). i need some solution in the meantime as possibly
you people having lots of insight in it can tell me the solution quickly
after looking at the problem/error messages.
Thanks
Syed