[webkit-dev] webkit test suite help

syed mehdi smmehadi at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 02:40:05 PST 2008

revision is 27114,
i made the default as gtk and  now the script have got/executed to some step
ahead. it gives the error now as:
can't exec "flex": no such file or directory at
/root/webkit/html/webkittools/scripts/webkitdirs.pm line 557.
can't exec "bison": no such file or directory at
/root/webkit/html/webkittools/scripts/webkitdirs.pm line 557.
can't exec "gperf": no such file or directory at
/root/webkit/html/webkittools/scripts/webkitdirs.pm line 557.
ERROR: flex, bison, gpref missing but required to build webkit.
compiling dumprender tree failed!

though the same file webkitdirs.pm exists in the same directory.