[webkit-dev] SVGNames.h and HTMLNames.h can not be found when build in windows...

Adam Roben aroben at apple.com
Fri Jan 11 08:03:57 PST 2008

On Jan 10, 2008, at 9:23 PM, Wang Manson-a21065 wrote:

> Build error as below
> c:\cygwin\home\a21065\webkit\webcore\svg\SVGElement.h(33) : fatal
> error C1083: C
> annot open include file: 'SVGNames.h': No such file or directory
>

> Can some one help me?

SVGNames.h is generated in an earlier part of the build process (by
the WebCoreGenerated project). There were probably errors before this
one that prevented its generation. We'd have to see those earlier
errors to know what went wrong. Did you follow the instructions on <http://webkit.org/building/tools.html
 >?

-Adam