[webkit-dev] WIN XP Build Error

Ivan Shusky ijshusky at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 25 16:44:30 PST 2008

Thanx Don for your help. I will try to see how would it work.

Yes, I see this build error in both Release and Debug.Best,
Ivan

Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 10:34:44 -0800From: bfulgham at gmail.comTo: zucker at wake3.comSubject: Re: [webkit-dev] WIN XP Build ErrorCC: ijshusky at hotmail.com; webkit-dev at lists.webkit.orgAre you guys seeing this if you build in Debug mode?

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 2:29 AM, Ivan Shusky <ijshusky at hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I am attempting to compile the latest WebKit code under Windows XP environment and there is this error message:

------ Build started: Project: Interfaces, Configuration: Release Win32 ------Performing Pre-Build Event...Creating Type Library...Processing ..\Interfaces\WebKit.idlWebKit.idlC:\WebKit\WebKitBuild\obj\Interfaces\Release\include\autoversion.h : error C4335: Mac file format detected: please convert the source file to either DOS or UNIX format

I have tried many ways but failed to solve it. Is there any environment variable or some setting that I have missed?

Thanx in advance for your help.

Best,
Ivan