[webkit-dev] Additional Windows Patches

Brent Fulgham bfulgham at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 20:41:00 PST 2008

Hi Eric,

On Feb 21, 2008, at 5:58 PM, Eric Seidel wrote:
> I think conditionalizing the Apple windows code is the wrong way to
> go.  We should instead move the CG parts out of those files (and out
> of win/) and implement cairo and curl versions in a separate files (or
> in TemporaryLinkStubs.cpp)

That's exactly the approach taken in the scrollbar patch.  I mainly
wanted the WebKit patch posted so some of the people on the list could
access the changes and try out the Cairo build.

I'll update the patch moving the very small number of routines with
CoreGraphics/Ciaro things into WebCore.

-Brent