[webkit-dev] More Flood: QCookieJar and Cookie Handling

Fuenty, Chris chris.fuenty at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 16:55:17 PST 2008

Hello.

I don't see much of a way to handle cookies within QtWebkit.  I see that
there is a QCookieJar created when needed to save cookies for a site
session, but discarded after words, and I can't seem to see where/how to
access cookies saved from that site.

Unless there's already a way for an Application using QtWebkit to access
cookies from WebKit, would it be somewhat of a logical idea to provide
QWebNetworkRequest with a QCookieJar container, and be able to call from
that?  Feel free to downside my logic, it's probably wrong, but I'm
looking for a way I can patch this up to provide cookie support.

Thx.