[webkit-dev] Authentication broken in 10.5.2 or Safari Version 3.1 (5525.7)?

Bill Patterson billpatt at aol.com
Thu Feb 14 12:58:00 PST 2008

I was debugging a WebKit based browser application.  After installing
the 10.5.2 update and Safari Version 3.1 (5525.7), I no longer get
calls to my delegates for didReceiveAuthenticationChallenge.

The same html running in the new Safari gets the authentication
challenges.  Only my WebKit app seems to have the problem.   I
recompiled and am testing in the XCode 3 debugger.

Is this a known bug?  Is there a workaround?

Best Regards,

Bill Patterson