[webkit-dev] Issues with font rendering on DirectFB build

Mike Emmel mike.emmel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 20:02:09 PST 2008

Hi Rachel just got my directfb build working on the latest head.

What I'm seeing is that fonts are scaled down to thin lines. And other
scaling issues.

I'm assuming this is what you may be seeing.

This is only under the directfb/gtk build not the webkit one.
Also I looked over my changes and they are related mainly to not having X11
installed at all you probably can build without them but you would
crash eventually
in a few places.