[webkit-dev] Issues with font rendering on DirectFB build

Mike Emmel mike.emmel at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 02:10:52 PST 2008

Generally this means you did not build pango with the pangocairo
backend or possible cairo without the directfb backend. The next cause
is incorrect set up or missing fonts for fontconfig.

You should try some test cairo programs.  I've built it and it runs
just fine I have a few patchs I need to submit I had to add to make it
work.   The changes I had to make may also be causing you problems.
Not sure if they are "obvious". I've got to fly from Berlin to LA so
ping Alp Toker or me next week and he should have all the patches that
result in a functional gtk/directfb build.