[webkit-dev] Fwd: webkit-dev Digest, Vol 32, Issue 29

Kenny Kai Yin Yu kykyu at cs.hku.hk
Fri Feb 8 21:41:14 PST 2008

Hi Ciao

I've found that "configure environment for winscw" does not set enough
environemnt variables mentioned in this thread --> (
http://newlc.com/forum/build-and-run-example-application-command-line ) I'm
still trying to compile it...

Also, I found that maybe the s60webkit installation instruction is not so
up-to-date. For example, one cannot download Carbide 1.0 anymore but the
page still links to that page. It would be great if the page can work like a
wiki page so that everyone could manage any modification there easily...

Thanks!

Kenny.

Message: 5