[webkit-dev] problem with parsing DIVs

Marcin Giedz giedz at arise.pl
Wed Feb 6 02:35:57 PST 2008

Hello,

First of all really thanks for Holger how gave me small but very useful advice about "how to get simon/printing" branch from git.
Now I'm able to print pages !!!! This is absolutely great job guys!!!!

And now some new story.

Please find 2 HTML in attachment: one with DIV's and second without.
If you open first file (with DIVs) in webkit then it's being rendered badly - I mean there is big hole and then HTML body, but if you remove this line:

then this page is shown OK - second file (OK_without_DIVS).

If I open the same file (BAD_xxx) in Konquerror or Firefox it's being rendered OK. So I assume the problem is in WebKit. Could you please take a look at that?

If you need anything else please let me know.

These files

Because of HTML structure I couldn't send it public.

Regards,
Marcin

--
ARISE M.Giedz, T.Żebruń sp.j.