[webkit-dev] simon/printing branch....

Holger Freyther zecke at selfish.org
Tue Feb 5 07:58:39 PST 2008

On Tuesday 05 February 2008 09:08:57 Marcin Giedz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I now this is dev list but, when can we expect simon/printing branch to
> be merged with qtwebkit? I REALLY need it ;)
> or perhaps very small hint how to do it myself? I'm not familiar with
> git however I'm learning.

Hi Marcin,
as usual we want to get it done as soon and fast as possible. I think it is
something we are going to have in the Qt4.4 final (due Q1).

See [1] on how to get the git tree and then it is a matter of git-checkout
origin/simon/printing to get the branch and compiling it according to the
information in the wiki [2].

There are plenty of git tutorials on the net, MSN Live Search and Yahoo
(probably others as well) help you to find those.

kind regards
	z.

[1] http://trac.webkit.org/projects/webkit/wiki/QtWebKitContrib
[2] http://trac.webkit.org/projects/webkit/wiki/BuildingQtOnLinux