[webkit-dev] add new functions to WebCore

Nikolas Zimmermann zimmermann at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Dec 30 06:29:53 PST 2008

Am 30.12.2008 um 14:42 schrieb goldeneyes:

> Hi,
> thank you for the answer
>
> you can tell me more detail about what to add and where? Please I
> never work
> with make file

Good evening,

how about grepping a bit in the source tree? Problems like this
usually get solved by wandering a bit around in the source tree.
If you'd grep for instance for 'EventTargetNode.cpp', you'll find
occourences in WebCore.pro / WebCore.vcproj / WebCore.xcodeproj /
GNUmakefile.am, etc..

Every platform uses its own 'native' build system. So if you're on
WebKitGtk, you just need to add your source files to GNUmakefile.am.
Please be more verbose about your system environment.

Kind regards,
NIko