[webkit-dev] Canvas API in Webkit

Nilesh Patil vniles at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 22:43:26 PST 2008

Hi

Dont really know for which platform/port of webkit u want to do this.
If its a gtk port u can use a cairo for doing the same .

If its s60 (if at all u r experimenting) then using CFbsBitmapDevice
context u can create a memory bitmap and then draw it onto graphics
context.
Webkit also does same kind of operation when it renders its contents
on webview. So webkit already does it ... u just need to find way to
manipulate.

Please correct me if i am wrong on this .... :)

Thanks & Regards
Niilesh