[webkit-dev] SquirrelFish Extreme for non x-86 platforms

Javed Rabbani jrabbani at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 12:52:02 PST 2008

That means the current JS Engine (SquirrelFish Extreme) can be run on
embedded/mobile platforms in bytecode mode without JIT. Correct me if I am
wrong? If I am correct, then how to enable the engine's bytecode mode? There
are number of ENABLE switches related to current JS engine...

Regards,
J R Shah