[webkit-dev] I have problem in display jpeg in webkit

RyanYee/叶晔 godyee at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 17:34:34 PST 2008

I build webkit base on gtk-dfb (intel Olo platform),
webkit-r35289, gtk+-2.10.14,cairo-1.4.2, jpeg-6b
run Gtklauncher ok,but when jpeg was in html file,jpeg only display left
part (maybe 1/4 size)
I tried many jpeg file,same result,so I don't think it's jpeg file format
problems.
I found webkit use own jpeg plugin,not gtk's jpeg display,(my gtk-demo can
display jpeg ok)
cause my gdbserver not work,so I can only add printf to observe code go
where.
in JPEGImageReader::decode() ,i can only got m_state JPEG_HEADER &&
JPEG_START_DECOMPRESS
and m_info.jpeg_color_space=3, I can only got these infomation now, can
anybody had even same problem?
next I want to build same version on X86 to debug,if no other infomation
got.

--
----RyanYee
How many roads must a man walk down before