[webkit-dev] WEBKIT Ported for BREW/REX

Naveen Krishnan naveen at huawei.com
Tue Dec 23 02:34:15 PST 2008

Dear all,

       Can anybody update me on WEBKIT port for BREW/REX.

       Iam new to this group thanks.

Naveen Krishnan | Terminal Group | Huawei Technologies  | Mobile :
0091-9886848946 www.huawei.com

"Every minute we spend communicating with the outside world is one minute
less of time for product development."

but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or
dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is

  _____