[webkit-dev] How webkit on android implements magnifying glass?

Cary Clark caryclark at google.com
Fri Dec 19 07:35:09 PST 2008

On Thursday 18 December 2008 19:24:50 Holger Freyther wrote:
> You will have to ask Google and specially the Android people. There was no
> attempt at all to bring any patch from Android to WebKit.

In the past, Android has made very little attempt at submitting patches
back to WebKit. We're working hard to fix that. We've submitted and landed
a couple of patches, and plan to submit all of our changes as quickly
as possible.

For the time being, you can get the Android port of WebKit here:
http://source.android.com/download

Cary