[webkit-dev] How webkit on android implements magnifying glass?

David Carson dacarson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 23:07:47 PST 2008

Sam,
That function is not implemented in WebKit, it is implemented java
code of Android. I would recommend taking a look at the implementation
of java android package, android.webkit.* and the chrome of the
application, apps.browser.*
Android sources are available here: Welcome ‎(Android Open Source
Project‎)

Cheers
Davidc