[webkit-dev] Inspector under windows

webkit webkit webkithack at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 19:38:11 PST 2008

Hi, I have built webkit under windows, while when I start winlaucher then
right click it to choose Inspect Element, only get a window showing the
source code of html. I traced it to InspectorController.cpp, at
setWindowVisible():

if( !m_scriptContext || !m_scriptObject)
    return;

The condition is always false, so I seek for help how to ture it true.

PS: The initial running winlaucher caused segfault in CF**.dll, so I did a
workaround to always use wintheme instead of safaritheme by hardcode :)