[webkit-dev] Proposal: Revise WebKit/win To use GraphicsContext rather than CG calls

Adam Roben aroben at apple.com
Thu Dec 11 11:11:58 PST 2008

On Dec 11, 2008, at 10:35 AM, Brent Fulgham wrote:

> Would changing to GraphicsContext objects instead of bare CGContextRef
> and friends be acceptable to the Apple/Safari team?  If so, I'd be
> happy to put together a patch to make this happen.

Sure, it's probably good to use GraphicsContext where possible. It
might also make sense to move more of this code down into WebCore,
though it's hard to know for sure without knowing the specific chunks
of code you're talking about. Filing bugs for each area of the code
you'd like to change might make sense.

-Adam