[webkit-dev] Need help in understanding web kit

sMiLo withsmilo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 16:32:33 PST 2008

Refer below API in this file: WebKit/gtk/webkit/webkitwebview.cpp, .h

void webkit_web_view_set_zoom_level(WebKitWebView* webView, gfloat
zoomLevel)
void webkit_web_view_zoom_in(WebKitWebView* webView)
void webkit_web_view_zoom_out(WebKitWebView* webView)
gboolean webkit_web_view_get_full_content_zoom(WebKitWebView* webView)
void webkit_web_view_set_full_content_zoom(WebKitWebView* webView, gboolean
zoomFullContent)