[webkit-dev] How does the GTK call Webkit

ravindra singhai singhai.ravindra at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 02:49:46 PST 2008

Hi Chen,

Sometime back i was also looking for the same info... luckily i managed to
find it within Webkit source code only :)

I've referred GtkLauncher's source file (main.c). This file can be found in
all Open Source Webkit versions ( http://nightly.webkit.org/ ) at location:

(inside Webkit source code folder) ./WebKitTools/GtkLauncher/main.c

I wrote a simple GTK browser application and used Webkit to open/browse
Google.com/Rediff.com and so on...

I hope this sample file helps you...

Cheers !!
Ravindra Singhai
Sr. Software Engineer
Azingo Soft Systems, Pune India

On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 1:16 PM, Ariya Hidayat
<ariya.hidayat at trolltech.com>wrote:

> On Wednesday 10 December 2008 08:14:36 am Chen Ren Lei wrote:
> > Dear experts,
> >
> > I am newbie to Webkit, GTK and QT, could you tell me how the GTK use
> > Webkit? Or what is the relationship between GTK/QT and Webkit?
>
> You might need to work it out by yourself, but here are links to help you
> start with QtWebKit:
>
> http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/QtWebKit
> http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/QtWebKitHacking
> http://doc.trolltech.com/4.4/qtwebkit.html