[webkit-dev] how do you do callbacks out of webkit into c++, objC or other bindings - e.g. "onclick" ?

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sun Aug 31 05:47:30 PDT 2008

> > i've already set up an EventListener (using addWindowEventListener) but

>  You can add event listeners for any event and any event target. The name of
> the function to add an event listener is addEventListener. To identify the
> event you want to listen to, you pass the event name. Events have names like
> "resize", "click", "beforeclose", "blur", etc.

 darin - _great_.  thank you very much, that was the clue that i
needed, and have found the instances of addEventListener that i
couldn't earlier find, not knowing what the function was called.  i'm
adding a simple function now to the glib bindings and copying the
style of my caller to addWindowEventListener.  later on i can do the
other ones i've since found, based on your helpful hint, but i
(personally) don't need an event listener on an XMLHTTPRequest right
now so won't be adding it immediately :)

l.