[webkit-dev] remote debugging GtkLauncher using gdb

nishit sharma sharmafrequent at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 00:24:06 PDT 2008

Hi All,
This time i am doing remote debugging of GtkLauncher which is built after
cross compiling.

I set up my target with gdbserver <HOT-IP:PORT> ./GtkLauncher
and after that the steps which i followed on my host are as:

mipsel-linux-gdb GtkLauncher

1. set debug remote 1
2. file GtkLauncher
3. set solid-search-path <libraries as available on my target board>
4. b main
5. continue

But after this i get SIG32 and lots of sending packets and received prints.
and in the last i get 0x2f6a0784 in __rt_sigsuspend () from /lib/libc.so.0
Also getting some shared libraries not found error but they are present in
the path given
And after sometime the application hangs

I am not getting the flow of my code and the reason why its hanging.

Can anybody help me in this issue

Thanks and Regards
Nishit Sharma