[webkit-dev] webkit on MIPS

Mike Emmel mike.emmel at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 09:32:03 PDT 2008

I think all he is asking is where did the built executables end up.

Once built the binary for the test executable for Gtk  is in
Programs/.libs/GtkLauncher a wrapper shell script
is in Programs/GtkLauncher
The shared liber is in  .libs/

In general if your using automake your libs and executables will end
up in a .libs somewhere so
you can generally do a find on that
our you can type make install and they will install wherever you set
the --prefix