[webkit-dev] webkit c++ api documentation

Jack Wootton jackwootton at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 08:05:03 PDT 2008

Documentation seems to be very unavailable at the moment.  You could try here:

http://webkit.org/projects/documentation/index.html

but there isn't any documentation.

You could try the 'documentation' section here:

http://trac.webkit.org/wiki

But you won't find any documentation pertaining to an API etc.

You could also trying viewing the Doxygen output, but this is of
little use to newcomers or anyone interested in an API also.

The only documentation the approaches being useful for new developers
cannot be found on the WebKit site, but on Apple's Developer site:

http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Cocoa/Conceptual/DisplayWebContent/Concepts/WebKitDesign.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/20002024

But I am still yet to find anything relating to an API :p

Please let me know if you find any documentation relating to APIs,
architecture or some kind of technical introduction.  The
'documentation' question seems to be raised regularly :p

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 3:51 PM, Amanda Llewellyn
<amanda.llewellyn at inuknetworks.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>

> Does anyone know of any documentation/code samples that are available for
> the WebKit C++ interface (on windows)
>

> Thanks for any info

> This e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the use of the
> individual(s) to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are
> those of the author. If you are not the intended recipient, please be
> advised that any use, dissemination, printing or copying of this email is
> strictly prohibited.

Regards
Jack