[webkit-dev] Related to "WebKitSystemInterface.h"

Javed Rabbani jrabbani at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 11:50:13 PDT 2008

  Hello everyone,

  Just going through the WebKit source, I came across the header file:
WebKitSystemInterface.h. That file is included by the Windows port of the
Webkit. The other ports like wx and gtk are not including this header file
at all. I am unsure about the use and purpose of this header file. I am new
to the Webkit domain, so I do not have much idea about different files are
their roles. Can anybody help me in this regard? I want to know about the
role and need of this file as far as the porting Webkit to another platform
is concerned. Thanks.

  Regards,
  Javed