[webkit-dev] compiling GTK port

Christian Dywan christian at twotoasts.de
Mon Aug 18 17:37:09 PDT 2008

Am Mon, 18 Aug 2008 17:19:58 -0700
schrieb "Chris Teague" <chris.teague at gmail.com>:

> I've been unsuccessful in compiling the GTK port recently.  I've tried
> r35788 and r35814 so far, both of them result in the following errors.
>  Has anyone else seen this?  Anyone know why the buildbot wouldn't
> catch this?

I am not aware of a buildbot that is set up like that. So unless
someone has a machine for gtk to spare, with the mobile defines in
place, nobody will see it unless they try to build it just like you.

For instance in my case, I'm building the gtk port on my machine
regularly, but even though I change the configuration now and then,
I don't normally change those defines either. I switch only the
network and font backends.

ciao,
    Christian