[webkit-dev] assistance about building my own web browser

necati duran necatidurann at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 04:52:23 PDT 2008

Hi all,
I am student in Dokuz Eylül University in IZMIR/TURKEY.  I have a training
project which is building my own web browser. i build the web browser with
using gtk/webkit. i want to run it on my mobile phone. It is too big for my
mobile phone. it's size is 40 MB with shared libraries. How do i optimize
it? Do you recommend something about it? thanks for your assistances.

Greetings..

Necati DURAN
Department of Computer Science Engineering
Dokuz Eylül University,Izmir
necatidurann at gmail.com <necati.duran at hotmail.com>