[webkit-dev] 9 regression tests failing on the buildbot!

Darin Adler darin at apple.com
Tue Aug 12 13:02:26 PDT 2008

Does anyone know why these tests are failing on Mac OS X? I presume
these are recent regressions. There are even more failing on Windows
and other platforms

fast/dom/cssTarget-crash.html

     Due to a change to handling of anchors in URLs perhaps?

fast/dom/defaultView.html

     Dumping some other test's render tree.

fast/dom/destroy-selected-radio-button-crash.html

     Dumping render tree instead of text only results.

fast/dom/Window/window-properties.html

     New properties added for animation events. Simon? I guess I can
fix this one myself.

svg/dynamic-updates/SVGLineElement-dom-x1-attr.html
svg/dynamic-updates/SVGLineElement-dom-y1-attr.html
svg/dynamic-updates/SVGLineElement-svgdom-x1-prop.html
svg/dynamic-updates/SVGLineElement-svgdom-y1-prop.html

     All "timing out". Why?

webarchive/archive-empty-frame-source.html

     Missing archive for about:blank subframe.

     -- Darin