[webkit-dev] Inlining of new/delete operator in FastMalloc.h

Pushparajan V vprajan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 05:55:15 PDT 2008

Hi all,

  Is inlining of new/delete operator in FastMalloc.h will happen all over
Webkit/Webcore/Javascriptcore ? AFAIK, most of the WTF headers becoming
forwarding headers to javascriptcore/webkit/webcore so that it will get
included in all source (thru config.h).

I have this doubt since we are having our own memory manager and we modified
fastMalloc, fastRealloc, fastCalloc and fastFree to call our memorymanager
APIs.  We are not sure whether all new/delete operations go thru FastMalloc
now. Can anyone confirm please ?

Thanks,

Pushparajan V
http://www.vprajan.org