[webkit-dev] POPUP Blocking/unblocking

NATARAJ BUKKAMBUDI natarajvb at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 05:04:19 PDT 2008

Hi All,

The popup windows are always generated by Javascript most of the time for
advertisement or to give some usefull information.

These popup windows are generated based on the Javascript Events or auto
generated. In our module in javascript core events are get registerd,

But while submmiting the form the thy are assigning the events as zero
eventhough it is non zero.

Wht we assume tht,

If event is zero it should be get blocked, if event is non zero tht should
be get dispalyed

So from the javascript we r getting the event, based on event we r
submitting the forms in webcore.

So above implementation is proper r not, plz reply