[webkit-dev] [ot?] JavaScript project pages at the WebKit web site

Scott Thompson easco at mac.com
Wed Apr 2 08:09:57 PDT 2008

I was curious to know what plans, if any, there were to incorporate
JavaScript 2.0 language features into the WebKit's JavaScript Core
engine.  I visited the web site:

http://webkit.org/projects/javascript/index.html

and read through the current projects.  In seeing the last project
listed, "C Language Binding" I was reminded of the JavaScript Core API
that was released in Leopard.  Is the list of projects at that site
out-of-date relative to the latest releases of WebKit?

Scott

P.S.  Don't get me wrong, I would much rather have folks contributing
to the code than updating web pages.  :-)