[webkit-dev] A newBie question about compilation

Artem Ananiev Artem.Ananiev at Sun.COM
Thu Sep 27 07:54:30 PDT 2007

Hi, Eva,

qmake knows nothing about cygwin path notation ('/cygdrive/d/...') so it cannot
find the file. This problem may be easily workarounded by passing all the paths
to qmake in the form of 'd:\...' (requires some modification to webkitdirs.pm
script). You may use `cygpath` utility to convert paths.

Artem