[webkit-dev] FCKeditor + ( Safari || Opera ) = Yeah!

Frederico Caldeira Knabben fredck at fckeditor.net
Wed Sep 26 08:47:16 PDT 2007

Hi,

It is a pleasure to announce that, from now on, FCKeditor is officially
compatible with Safari 3 and Opera 9.50:

http://dev.fckeditor.net/changeset/882
http://dev.fckeditor.net/changeset/883

The first compatible release, FCKeditor 2.5, is coming soon.

These browsers are still in Beta, so there are still some things to be
fixed, but we are confident that we'll have wonderful results as soon as the
browsers go on stable.

Many thanks to Opera and WebKit to the wonderful job done on their browsers,
doing their best to provide the features needed to bring FCKeditor under
their platforms.

Keep up the good work!

Fred

Frederico Caldeira Knabben