[webkit-dev] SVG London User Group meeting 5/10/07

~:'' ありがとうございました ~:'' ありがとうございました
Thu Sep 13 03:49:25 PDT 2007

SVG London User Group meeting 5/10/07

It's been a while ~:"
Please let me know whether you would like to present or plan to attend.

Jim & Libby, any chance of a talk on SVG at Joost or something else?

We have three short talks planned so far, ONS, Met. Office, Peepo.

The Office of National Statistics has offered  to host our next
meeting at their Pimlico Office:

4:00-6:00p.m. Friday 5th October 2007

the entrance is directly outside Pimlico tube station.
http://www.statistics.gov.uk/about_ns/locations/onsmaps.asp

We will retire to a local hostelry if there is demand.

The ONS security requires a list of all attendees, so please be sure
to email me.

regards

Jonathan Chetwynd
Accessibility Consultant on Media Literacy and the Internet