[webkit-dev] We are porting webkit to windows ce

zucker at wake3.com zucker at wake3.com
Tue Oct 30 15:29:22 PDT 2007

Dear WebKit Team,

As you can see from our video demo (at www.wake3.com), we already have a
functional WebKit WinCE port.

We definitely are ready, willing, and able to be part of a WebKit WinCE
project.

For us, an important goal is to make sure the WinCE version takes
advantage of all the bug fixes continually coming into the main WebKit
trees.  For this reason, we advocate integrating the WinCE version into
the main tree rather than starting a spinoff project.

What are the thoughts from the community?

Cheers,
Dan

CTO, Wake3