[webkit-dev] Build errors for WebKit on Win XP with Visual Studio 2005

Wave Zhang wavezb at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 23:30:04 PDT 2007

I am a new comer and try to build the latest WebKit by using
WebKit/WebKitTools/Scripts/build-webkit inside cygwin console.
I installed Viusal Studio 2005, but I got a lot of errors regarding
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\string.h. Also, I have
some problems of finding "JavaScriptCore/Platform.h" and " config.h". Could
any one give me some advice? Thanks a lot.

Bo