[webkit-dev] Next link in page

Mark Rowe mrowe at apple.com
Thu Oct 25 21:40:44 PDT 2007

On 26/10/2007, at 14:32, Naiem Shaik wrote:

> there is no mouse or touch sensitive screen support.
> clicking works on desktop, i am talking about the cross compiled
> webkit for arm, there is no mouse so dont know how to select the link

It would have been a good idea to mention these relevant points in
your initial email then.  I'd suggest that what you're after has not
yet been implemented for the Gtk port, and that you should file a bug
report at http://webkit.org/new-bug.  The Mac port supports what
you're after which suggests a patch to implement it for Gtk should be
quite easy.

- Mark