[webkit-dev] Windows sample app

Michael Seydl michael.seydl at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 12:15:47 PDT 2007

Hi,

Under windows you have to invoke the native webkit window just like any
other activex/com component.

A good example are the windows versions of Drosera and
DumpRenderTree(win/DumpRenderTree.cpp), which both make use of the
WebKitInitializer to register the component and how implement it.

Just pull the samples from the svn if u haven't already and take a look
for yourself!

Hope that helps. Good Luck!

mike