[webkit-dev] Visual studio build erros

Amit Joshi joshi at yahoo-inc.com
Sun Oct 21 09:12:11 PDT 2007

I am getting some perl script errors like "Win32API::Registry" module
could not be loaded --

while trying to build the webkit souce using visual studio 2005
I was wondering if you have a step by step document, describing the
build process under visual studio environment. It would definitely help.
It looks like even thought I am building it through visual studio, it is
still trying to use cygwin shell to run perl scripts ? Is that the
expected behavior ? If thats the case, then I think I am running perl
5.8 in my cygwin shell, which might be causing the issues like the one
mentioned above --

I would really appriciate any advice on building in visual studio
environment

-Amit