[webkit-dev] S60 trunk status

Richard Bachman rich.bachman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 12:33:05 PDT 2007

Greetings,

Can anyone suggest a good starting point for someone interested in building
S60 webkit for both emulator and device?

I've tried compiling the trunk as the docs suggest, however
WebKit/BrowserView/src/WebKitView.cpp references WidgetEngineBridge.h which
does not seem to exist.

I have browsed the repository and found:
S60/branches/3.1m/
S60/branches/printing_sabina/
S60/branches/s60-RnD-06wk31/
S60/branches/s60-RnD-06wk35/
S60/branches/s60-RnD-06wk39/
S60/branches/s60-RnD-06wk43/
S60/branches/s60-RnD-07wk03/
S60/branches/scriptable_plugins/
S60/tags/s60-051212/
S60/tags/s60-RnD-06wk31/
S60/tags/s60-RnD-06wk31_rc1/

s60-RnD-07wk03 seemed to have promise as a stable snapshot, and the emulator
version indeed compiles, however I run into problems compiling for GCCE
because JavaScriptCore/kjs/stdint.h does not define 64 bit types (uint64_t,
etc) in the GCCE case.

Any suggestions on where to get off to a stable start would be greatly
appreciated. I'm happy to provide compile errors if someone can suggest what
it is I should be compiling.

Many thanks,

--rb