[webkit-dev] Webkit Building failed on Windows
yiqingt at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 9 14:48:55 PDT 2007
I tried to build the webkit on windows but failed. Here are the steps I followed
1. Install Visual C++ 2005 Express
2. Install Microsoft Visual C++ Express 2005 Service Pack 1
3 .Install the Windows Platform SD. Add the path following the installation guide
4. Install Cygwin
5. download webKit source code
6. Download the WebKit Support Libraries and put it in the webKit folder
7. open Cygwin console, run WebKit/WebKitTools/Scripts/build-webkit
the error message is as follow
Unsupported platform, can't determine built library locations. at D:/Profiles/w3
0339.DS/WebKit/WebKitTools/Scripts/webkitdirs.pm line 343.
Does anybody konw what's wrong?
thanks in advance
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the webkit-dev