[webkit-dev] Webkit Building on Windows

David D. Kilzer ddkilzer at kilzer.net
Mon Oct 8 07:56:57 PDT 2007

Jith Thomas <jiththomas at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/5/07, Adam Roben <aroben at apple.com> wrote:
> > *>Did you try running svn cleanup as suggested?*
>
>          Yes, I tried
> *               *  *$ svn cleanup WebKit*, but it is expecting the files to
> be inside .svn/temp folder which in my case is inside .svn folder directly.

When you checked out the code from svn originally, did it succeed?  I've seen
issues with svn-1.3 on Mac OS X where it would fail half way through the
checkout, and you'd have to remove some directories and run "svn update"
manually to get it to check out the rest of the files.

I realize you're running on Windows, but the "svn checkout" command could have
still failed.  What does "svn status" say when you run it from the top-level
source directory (with JavaScriptCore, WebCore, WebKit, etc. subdirectories)?

Dave