[webkit-dev] Build question on Window (Safari version)

Jerry K sxk68 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 19:08:24 PDT 2007

Hi Adam,

I used WebKit.dll r26041 nightly build(download from webkit.org)  and
replaced
Webit.dll in Program Files/Safari/ with nightly build.

I still saw
Unhandled exception at 0x0048c125 in Safari.exe: 0xC0000005: Access
violation reading location 0x00000000.

I don't know where I got it wrong.

Thanks
Shou-Chien