[webkit-dev] Planet WebKit is live!

Adam Roben aroben at apple.com
Fri Nov 30 18:04:57 PST 2007

Hi everyone-
   <http://planet.webkit.org/> is now live and functioning. The code is
checked in to the PlanetWebKit directory. The site polls the feeds it
aggregates every 30 minutes (we can adjust that rate if it seems too
slow). Once we have a post-commit hook in place the site should also
update anytime a change is made in the PlanetWebKit directory (right now
changes won't appear until the next 30-minute interval). Thanks to those
who've already sent me feeds. I'll continue to add new ones as they're
sent to me. I'll probably put a post on the Surfin' Safari blog about
Planet WebKit once we have a nicer-looking stylesheet :-).

-Adam