[webkit-dev] Webkit flash resizing problem - Leopard

Mugdha Jain MugdhaJain at smarttech.com
Fri Nov 30 14:45:36 PST 2007

Hi Everyone,

I have an offscreen flash window and a bitmap representation on the
screen.

When I resize the window using the setContentSize function, the window
is resized but the flash contents displayed don't scale with it. I have
been doing the same in Tiger it works, but not in Leopard.

If I call reload on the webView the flash is displayed according to the
updated size but I lose the flash status.

Can someone please guide me what could be the reason and how I can
resolve the problem.

Thanks in advance!

Mugdha