[webkit-dev] Fwd: Italic font in SVG on MacOS X?

Brian Campbell lambda at mac.com
Sat Nov 24 07:51:24 PST 2007

That's funny. I don't see it coming out as italic in the WebKit
shipped with Leopard. Instead, I see it coming out as an odd bold that
seems to have the edges of the characters stroked, leaving a very
narrow line in the middle white.

Here's a screenshot where you can see what I'm talking about (zoomed
in a bunch so you can see it more clearly):
http://ephemera.continuation.org/screenshots/webkit-verdana.png